A2M 0.44% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

Media Updates, page-2523

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Oh H Man, you are losing more sleep over your holding than the CEO and BOD of A2M and Instos that hold over 70% of this stock tightly. Its a bit rough to call their efforts in the last two years amateur hour and run like a mum and pop store. Give them some credit in growing this company from $300M to a $10B entity taking on the big boys that are $100's of billions bigger than us in a region that is difficult to enter, navigate and negotiate and yet here we are.

Despite entering a market that has been littered with many failures from AUS/NZ IF entrants we have spectacularly succeeded where others have crashed and burned. You have no faith in our new CEO's abilities because she does not spoon feed us shareholders information of all their future moves in advance. Just like Apple and Amazon they will tell you when everything is signed off and locked and loaded. Like she has said she is not going to give our competitors a heads up of our plans just like our competitors keep their cards close to their chest as well.

She was part of the team that was pivotal in turning the fortunes of Qantas around in their darkest hour when they were under attack from cashed up new entrant Virgin Blue and high fuel prices. They had to deal with a senior member of their BOD defecting to take on new CEO position with Virgin Blue that that had inside knowledge of their forward planning. It was a dark and difficult time and she and the CEO and the rest of the team turned it around and yourself being a Qantas shareholder should be well aware of how close Qantas came to suffering the same fate as Ansett.

She is no wuss and relishes a challenge. I initially was one of her biggest detractors when she sold her stake so soon but I know now the reasons why and I respect her even more that she does not run the company by making popular short term decisions at the time but by making decisions that benefit the company for the long term. She does the rounds doing roadshows with all the big instos both here and abroad as she should considering we retail holders only make up 30% of the share register.

This quote in the article sums up why its so hard to give accurate growth figures on a company that is having massive growth in two continents with many moving parts to deal with.

“Analysts need to think that as our business is growing and changing in dimension and genuinely delivering on a multichannel strategy into China and growing in America, it is not possible to take one data point and extrapolate what that means for our revenue and our margin flow,’’ Ms Hrdlicka said in an interview with The Australian.

I don't know why you think the company would be better served by a takeover with new management team from a cashed up competitor that did not have what it takes to stem our growth. They have tried every trick in the hand book by attacking the science of A2/A2. Trying to copy us and then introducing a new range of IF products that all have failed to gain traction or slow us down in capturing Market share in the most populated and difficult regions in the world. Personally I would not welcome a offer as I see we don't need anyone's help to grow another order of magnitude from where we are now.

Read this quote from the interview and tell me she is not spelling it out they they have plenty of growth ahead of them and probably their best days are still ahead of them. I don't think she is waiting for a takeover offer and intends to grow our company into something we can only dream of and our competitors fear of....

“There is significant opportunity yet to be realised by the company. That is going to require investments in the brand, people and infrastructure. I have been very clear in that message."

Do the words "Significant Opportunity" sound like a CEO or BOD that have hit a road block or lacking the vision in what needs to done to grow us exponentially from here to you ? You may be reaching for the Zantac at night but I am sleeping well with my investment in A2M as I believe in the product and in the people who run it abilities to continue to grow it from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.