A2M 1.10% $5.40 the a2 milk company limited

Media Updates, page-2563

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    To who it may concern there is a great new TV series out there called Succession. Even though its looks to of got its inspiration from the Murdoch dynasty it relevant to us A2M holders. Fascinating to see the power plays behind the scenes during a takeover play which A2M went through when the SP was still under a dollar. Its interesting that the company in the position of power calls the shots in who makes and who benefits the most in a partnership just like SM1 and A2M.

I would love to see the ruthless side of our new CEO behind closed doors and how she is going about in bringing major changes to build the foundations for us to grow into the next level. I am sure that behind her permanent grin there is a ruthless, strong take no prisoner CEO who is busy making her mark and doing what is unpopular in the short term to reward all us shareholders in the long term.

Personally I don't know how she does it running two major companies, have a social life and bringing up two kids. Kudos were they are due, I am retired and have my hands full with 3 little ones under ten. Other than Elon Musk I don't know of many people that can successfully juggle so many commitments and be a winner on all fronts. I can now see why the previous CEO and current BOD pursued her so determinedly.

You may not like her as person but you have to respect her hard earned role and what it took for her to be in the position she currently holds. I wont be making any calls on share price movements but will be throwing my own family celebration when the SP starts with a 2 in front of it.
    Last edited by SmugLex: 05/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.40
Change
-0.060(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $3.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.45 $5.45 $5.32 $21.75M 4.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 186 $5.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.41 17905 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.