A2M 1.50% $5.74 the a2 milk company limited

KKK, in the early days I used to get pissed with any negative...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    KKK, in the early days I used to get pissed with any negative content on this forum. I did not know what to make of h00ts when he first started to post but in time I came to respect the effort he and others put into TA. Its not a exact science otherwise no one would need a day job. H00ts has posted pictures in the past of his awesome trading rig and he certainly spends a lot of time and effort in his research. Like he says you dont need to be correct all the time, as long as your right over 50% then you are making a profit. He is right more than 50% but got his call wrong last year thinking people would be selling into the news and I made a windfall that shaved 20% off my house purchase at the time. The charts are a historical guide that gives the probability of the future SP movement not a certainty of where its going to go.

A forum is for people to express their views both for and against. In recent times a lot of LTH have either sold down a considerable portion of their holdings or they are completely out. I am probably the only LTH still holding onto the bulk of their original investment by the looks of it. I contemplated selling a parcel at around $17 but did not. I am big enough to admit I should of as its prudent to lock in some profits especially if you have plans to do something for your family with the proceeds. Although its not a priority its frustrating to be sitting on a derelict house that is not fit or worthy of being bought up to scratch so it can be a rental so it can at least pay for the rates and land tax while we wait until we have the funds to build the new one.

People can post all day here until the cows come home so to speak but individuals opinions here mean zero in the big picture as there are far bigger market forces determining where the SP is going in the short to medium term that is out of our hands. You go with the flow and endure the choppy ride if you have the faith or get off and jump back in when you think its prudent to do so. I feel a of of LTH have been a bit harsh on the directors of A2M thinking they have at the drop of a hat become aloof and arrogant meanwhile forgetting they were the same team responsible for growing the SP over 2000% since it listed in OZ.

Geoff B came from a accounting background and was ultraconservative and old school in the way he ran things. Its all fine and good when sales were growing but minuscule and we had very little cash in the kitty. He and his board were instrumental in getting us to were are now but the fact is we are woefully under invested considering how big we have become and where we are going. Jayne H has the unenviable position of coming into a new environment and making some big changes and spending and bulking up where we should of in the past.

Like Jayne and Geoff have said they ignore what they cant control and concentrate on what they can. The CEO of Amazon does not give a hoot of negative commentary and just concentrates on increased sales to lift the SP long term. Sometimes coming out at every opportunity putting the stock on hold and making endless announcement after another in a attempt to prop up the share price a la JAT just makes you look you have no idea and desperate. Similarly doing a share buy back at this point in time would deprive the company of working capital when its needed the most and deprive us of the funds to buy new assets for growth. Like you, as much as I dont like seeing what the TA chartists are putting up you cant deny this time they got it right. Long term is the only thing that should truly be concerned about and if you think you can take advantage of the swings then go for it. If you cant beat them join them.

Its a hell of ride, you stress about being a holder and still stress out if you have cashed all or some of your holdings out and while you sitting on the sidelines worrying about a announcement that may come out and blow the SP out of the water.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.74
Change
0.085(1.50%)
Mkt cap ! $4.142B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.73 $5.76 $5.66 $3.362M 574.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 13016 $5.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.74 6501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.