A2M 0.44% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

Media Updates, page-3168

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Ha, dont you love these talking heads doom and gloom scenarios. History has shown those that believe horse$hit nonsense like this go on to regret giving into the manufactured news articles proclaiming competition is coming the best days are behind it news clap trap.

Remember all the same talking heads telling WOW shareholders to sell out while they can when Amazon announced they were coming to Australia to rape and pillage everything in their path. They even had the temerity to claim those that did not sell out then and there would very likely see their shares plummet from $21 to $8 or $9. Those that sold into the news saw a slight dip in the SP only to be mortified to watch it rise to its current level of $37 with the accompanying massive increase in dividends.

Even when A2M dropped from the low $2's to $1.30 a Kiwi Institution that had been the biggest naysayer of A2M future outlook at the time was found out to of been the biggest accumulator of its shares whilst recommending the stock as high conviction sell.

History is a bitch and those that dont learn from those that paid the price of falling for the scam news of the past will pay the same price. No one other than the CEO and BOD of A2M know what figures are going to be released in a couple of weeks. A2M has always run a tight ship and with all the changes in sales channel mix its pure speculation from from Institutions, Media and retail holders how its going to pan out.

Personally looking back I wished I locked in some profits like I thinking about when the SP was sitting around its ATH of $17. If the news disappoints it could be quite awhile before we see that figure again, on the other hand would you risk being on the sidelines if its good news ?

Short to medium term we could be lower than today's SP, I am confidant in the long term though we will do very well and if Nestle the biggest gorilla in the IF space cant make a dent in our sales then no one else will gain any significant traction to become a viable threat. Indeed just like Telsa being all electric any new players getting onto the BEV bandwagon do so at the expense of cannibalizing their existing ICE car sales. You cant have it both ways, if you want to get into a new space then its going to be at the expense of your bread and butter. We have carved out our own premium niche product and are exclusively A2 only and are not saddled with the A1 baggage that other new entrants have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.030(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.93 $6.98 $6.83 $10.27M 1.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18844 $6.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 41602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.