A2M 0.44% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

Media Updates, page-3226

1. 4,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2133
    The most troubling thing about this guys is that ever since Jayne came on board we have had the stock stacked by shorts. This is about the fourth time this has happened the stock price gets driven down on "fake news"dare I say it just before fantastic company announcements. The stock jumps and the big boys who creamed the purchases at the low price make a bundle. Then they start the rumor machine again drive the price down and so on. It is up to the company to take defensive action- it is there to protect shareholders and it is not doing so. I don't care what they do but it never happened on Geoff's watch. This is not misogeny its just the reality of whats happened. She soured the investment community when she sold her stock. The problem is that if the investment community was going on evidence we would be at 17 going to 20 instead we are going to be at 11 going to an undervalued 15.
    Its not good enough - the company has to take responsibility for allowing the conditions to develop for this to happen.

She has made two really bad moves sold her stock when she shouldn't have, and missed consensus when she could have easily made it with a little bit of effort. And now she compounds the problem with bein opaque about sales progress. Simply not good enough not by half. Today only happened because a2 has left a vacumn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.030(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.93 $6.98 $6.83 $10.27M 1.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18844 $6.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 41602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.