A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

I am lactose intolerant, and although I cannot drink endless...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    I am lactose intolerant, and although I cannot drink endless amounts of A2, I can drink around 3-400% more A2 than standard milk before I experience the very uncomfortable stomach pains I get with standard milk.

It was after reading these threads and watching some dispute the selling point of A2, that I tried the product myself - and immediately bought in a year or so ago when sales projections missed and the price dropped 22% if I recall. It was a great buy, and I continue to promote the product with anyone I meet that is lactose intolerant.

I continue to monitor sales uptake in the Auckland City Daigou stores as well.

I have recommended it to a close friend who feed it to their 3 year old daughter - she has lactose intolerance and would refuse standard milk after extreme lactose symptoms, but happily accepts A2.

Our friends daughter seems to be able to tell the difference, much the same as I can. It does not give me the slimy feel in my mouth that standard milk does.

Feedback from a lactose intolerant shareholder that beleives in the product through experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.