A2M 0.44% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

An interest piece of news review on the dairy industrial...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    An interest piece of news review on the dairy industrial development review in China. It is done by Cable-News Hong Kong. Hence, it is in Cantonese and written in traditional Chinese. I m no expert in this language except knowing some basic when I was working in Hong Kong. I used Google Translate, or other forum users who understand the language fully could translate for the others.

Anyway, here is the link:

http://cablenews.i-cable.com/ci/videopage/news/561139/即時新聞/內地奶農新出路?

From Google Translate:

"Mainland dairy farmers new way out? 2019/11/14 00:26Since the tainted milk powder incident ten years ago, mainlanders have not had much confidence in domestic milk. But on the contrary, the official is full of confidence. The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs has seen reporters in the past few days, acknowledging that dairy farmers in the Mainland are more expensive in raising cattle, making money harder, and fewer people buying local milk. But stressing these shortcomings is proof that the mainland still has great potential.The dairy farmers in the Mainland are rarely involved in the processing and production of dairy products, and only rely on selling milk for a living. From time to time, they complain that the milk companies are crushing the purchase price and sharing the dividends of development. The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs proposed that the focus of future work will find a way for them. The authorities acknowledged that in the process of revitalizing the dairy industry, there were problems such as low average milk production of dairy cows but high breeding costs. Although the university research in the Mainland and the assessment by the UN Food and Agriculture Organization agree that China's milk self-sufficiency rate will continue to decline, China will continue to be the world's leading importer of dairy products in the next decade, but officials continue to sing domestic milk.The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs said that the pass rate of fresh milk in the Mainland last year reached 99.9%, which was 2.4 percentage points higher than that of agricultural products in the same period. The pass rate of illicit additives such as melamine is 100%."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.030(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.93 $6.98 $6.83 $10.27M 1.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18844 $6.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 41602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.