A2M 8.89% $6.25 the a2 milk company limited

Media Updates, page-3673

1. 1,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Hi Cotton
    Yes you should receive a response . I have posted my questions which were similar with no responses also.
    I do think the company at some point of our management growth will begin to address the solutions to this, beginning with an admission there is a problem
    I'd like to see Geoff begin fighting for the shareholders against ubs and Citi by

1 it would be a powerful message to the market if he tells the market the shares are undervalued simply by doing some insider buying( can't remember the last time that has occurred)A purchase from Geoff would show real conviction
    2 Finally begin the already approved under Geoff tutelage share buy back program with a statement from the company that the board believes its undervalued.

These two simple solutions are tried and proven methods to counteract shorts.
    What UBS and Citi are doing is very frustrating yet somehow legal giving the board cover for their inaction.
    I agree totally with you. Best defence is a good offence.
    Apple , Tesla, Micron, Fb, caterpillar, are company's that took on shorts with force and action.
    With the low volumes on the asx, A2 with its growth and communication strategy is a prime target, time we started fighting back in my view

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.