A2M 1.62% $6.66 the a2 milk company limited

Media Updates, page-3718

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    nope, I don't think you helped turn around your previous comment. I'd say you dug in deeper.
    most of us sensible folks don't give a rats ass about m vs f appointments. you just gotta do a good goddam job for the people who employ you, the shareholders...
    in the absence of a more truthful record, this is how I think the conversation went;
    - BOD; we are concerned about some of your behavior.
    - Jayne; really? why? but I love working for thingamajimmy, I heard it's a great company...
    - BOD; it is, but you have this thing about tennis, and we hear you like the wimens tennis more than the other persons tennis,
    - Jayne; well that sounds sexist, but look I think I need to employ one of my girlfriends to a senior role to speak up for me, they made me look better than I was before, it might work again here...
    - BOD; ok, you employ your best buddies, but you make sure you look after them right?! don't you bring them here if your not serious about making A2 a most awesome company ok.
    - Jayne; ha ha ha, sure, I would never ever ever abandon one of my old work buddies (wink)...
    - BOD; but about the cows, some of the employees have been saying you have been, well, inappropriate... you know...
    - Jayne; whatever do you mean?
    - BOD; you know.., that fetish you have, all the staff are talking about it..
    - Jayne; I "think" I like milk, I'm just trying to be sure...
    - Letter from BOD;
    .... dear Ms Herdlicka, it's really not ok for you to lick the cows, no matter how much you like them... if you really like our cows that much... we feel you should just hold all the free shares we gave you and they should be worth a lot more in the years to come...
    - Jayne, nah, I don't have any serious commitment to whatever the name of this business is, I'm just gonna sell every single share you retards give me, because I know my career is over, so the sooner I can just take the cash and run the better... but I'm gonna hang in there and be a tennis luvvy cos at least I can get more time on the Telly. let's face it, I look like a man dressed up as a woman anyway, so I'm perfectly positioned for some inane speech no matter who is playing....

of course all of the above is spoken in jest and should not be taken seriously.. a bit like some people's careers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.66
Change
-0.110(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $4.814B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.70 $6.62 $6.694M 1.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4715 $6.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.66 1719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.