A2M 1.67% $6.48 the a2 milk company limited

Some nice points brought forward asxnewbie, but in my view cow's...

1. 882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Some nice points brought forward asxnewbie, but in my view cow's milk has history of zillion years and will be there for another zillion.

IMO cow's milk is like gold, sure there will be Bitcoins, ethiriums along the way and will make a niche for them selves but I don't see them as a threat to shake up the age old practice of enjoying cow products. Will mention just two countries china and India. India (I for one believe A2 has a market in India mainly formula and premium products) just loves cow products milk, butter, ghee, yoghurt and paneer are staples in majority of Indian homes the generations can't get enough of them mind you milk in India is A2 cow and China has tasted the benefits of A2 milk and they love them, the growth is the testimony to tell us what lies in the future. I strongly believe A2 which is a company has a potential to become a conglomerate like nestle all it needs is a well picked man at the helm who has a record of transforming a company and has demonstrated commitment towards a growing company. Iam sure there are many such people in the world hopefully the board will pick the right person this time around (the key traits to look in a ceo for A2 transformative and committed) like Satyam Nadella of Alphabet.
    just my opinion
    DYOR
    SS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.48
Change
-0.110(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $4.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.59 $6.64 $6.41 $25.96M 4.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 103592 $6.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.48 48180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.