A2M 0.87% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

Media Updates, page-5771

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    I dont see the issue, the shelves are freshly stocked as the use-by date is on the 21st Oct. Do yourself a favour and take a photo in a few days time and tell me what it looks like then. Our local Woolworths has stopped even stocking Dairy Farmers A2 from weeks ago. As you can see from your local Supermarket even with discounting demand is weak and plenty of it ends up going to landfill. I have seen plenty of other milk brands at Costco and most of their customers bypass the fancy branded ones and the low cost ones and make a bee line for the A2M milk.

You cant judge a book by its cover and plenty of people who you would assume would not be buying the premium priced milk product are the ones putting 3 or more 3.5Litre cartons into their trolleys. The people buying it are not concerned about price as its a non discretionary food staple as far as they are concerned. Even though times are tough you are already saving heaps by not having the option of eating out or being able to go to the pub to socialize. There are plenty of other places to save a dime before you would change milk brands as the empty shelves I see of A2M milk at Costco and local supermarkets attests demand is unaffected.

Your photo would be of a concern if it looked like the unloved Dairy Farmers A2 stock that always nearing its use-by date and hit with heavy discounting just to get it off the shelf before they bin expired product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.060(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.83 $6.87 $6.78 $8.532M 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2151 $6.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 27162 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.