A2M 0.54% $5.56 the a2 milk company limited

Media Updates, page-6161

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Trumps going to win again he’s on track to get around 307 votes same as last time

Here in the south it was never in Doubt he was going to win its late here and I can hear the red necks letting of rounds as I write this

I don’t know anyone around here in Missouri who thought Biden would seriously win

I can tell you one thing it’s just going to empower the rednecks more and there’s going to be hell on the streets as the BLM crew cut sick you will see some violence in coming weeks here the rednecks will think they have full endorsement to sort the BLM out Antifa are lightweights

A2 yes still hold I sold a few at 18 bucks not really concerned about China banning milk powder imports been NZ associated
    I see A2 milk products way more than I have in my last three trips to the US It’s definitely growing here

If you tasted the milk here it’s rubbish compared to A2 don’t have much time to post on HC these days been doing a lot of fishing and hunting here we have now passed four months since we applied to enter back to Australia still no word on the charter flights

its almost impossible to get on a commercial flight to Australia some are only flying at 20 per cent capacity
    I’m lucky I have residency

This country has one fd up voting system

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.