A2M 0.54% $5.56 the a2 milk company limited

Hi werdplaya58,To be honest, I've not really been around HC very...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Hi werdplaya58,
    To be honest, I've not really been around HC very much recently because of all the pure BS that is being tossed around. Not much value for me to scroll through infantile comments - I've already graduated from high school many years ago.

Comments regarding the US election and its possible effects on A2 Sp - I think Trump will win reelection which will have an effect on the Yuan and the Chinese economy. Could possibly have some real discussions on China's special status in the WTO. Bottom line, I think Trump will continue to call out corruption and cut through the administrative state that has controlled the global economy for decades. I see significant changes coming starting in the near future to address some very real global problems. How that could affect A2 SP I have no clue but if I were a betting man I would say it would have little effect on it. I also take the crazy view that the CCP may not be as strong as it once was which could set up for some interesting activities/changes within the Chinese political structure.

I am one who sees the good that Trump has done and know he will continue to fight for the working class. All hyperbole aside and mainstream media fabrications exposed as false, I have hope that the quality of life will improve for those countries who choose freedom over business as usual. But that's just my opinion.

You asked, I gave you my opinion. Don't believe what the mainstream media is telling you about Trump and how Americans feel about him. Most of it is agenda driven and bogus. Critical thinking skills seem to be in short supply these days and I think people would rather not change their world view no matter how much reality is knocking on their door.
    werdplaya

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.56
Change
0.030(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $4.025B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.50 $5.61 $5.49 $7.155M 1.289M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6277 $5.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.57 11611 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.