A2M 1.40% $6.33 the a2 milk company limited

Media Updates, page-6669

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Funny how Rod Drury selling $240 worth of Xero shares hardly bumps their price...when it was A2 directors selling,all hell broke loose;

director for the purposes of section 205G of the Corporations Act. Part 1 - Change of director’s relevant interests in securities In the case of a trust, this includes interests in the trust made available by the responsible entity of the trust Note: In the case of a company, interests which come within paragraph (i) of the definition of “notifiable interest of a director” should be disclosed in this part. + See chapter 19 for defined terms. 01/01/2011 Appendix 3Y Page 1 Name of entity: Xero Limited (XRO) ABN: 160 661 183 Name of Director Rodney Kenneth Drury (Rod Drury) Date of last notice 4 September 2020 Direct or indirect interest Indirect Nature of indirect interest (including registered holder) Note: Provide details of the circumstances giving rise to the relevant interest. Full paid ordinary shares in Xero Limited (Ordinary Shares) held by Rodney Kenneth Drury, Anna Margaret Clare Stuck, and Scott Moran as trustees of the Rodanna Ventures Trust. The beneficiaries of the Trust are Anna Stuck, Rod Drury and his immediate family members Date of change (i) 30 November 2020 (ii) 1 December 2020 No. of securities held prior to change 13,719,779 fully paid
    Value/Consideration Note: If consideration is non-cash, provide details and estimated valuation (i) A$233,642,716.54 for 1,756,485 Ordinary Shares (average sale price of A$133.02 per Ordinary Share)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.