A2M 0.34% $5.92 the a2 milk company limited

For those worrying about the drop in the SP...watch Peter Lynch...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    For those worrying about the drop in the SP...watch Peter Lynch in this video; who with humour and wisdom enlightens his audience on which stocks to buy and in the second half what to do when a stocks SP falls.

I think A2M will probably continue to fall (though i don't know) due to ongoing fear of china slapping on a tariff (fear isn't rational for those who continually point out it is a Kiwi company) and the fear of loss of a sales channel depressing sales will continue to spook shareholders (a short term hurdle). The market is waiting to see if they will hit the guidance... right now it doesn't believe them.

Note, I bought in at a much higher price and yet I am quite happy the price is dropping, i will be buying more (probably double the number of shares) to reduce my average cost of this wonderful company. If i love a company I generally want to buy more of it (i only hold 4 stocks). I will be a long term holder (unless management does something stupid e.g. start a local Chinese production facility diluting its clean, pure and high quality NZ image. Personally I would have preferred they did not go into manufacturing and just focused on branding and expanding like nike).

Generally the top 2 companies in a market (segment) are the most profitable. As long as A2M maintains its brand position it will be profitable for decades to come. The rest of Asian market (and hopefully the middle east) will continue to grow. I think Caucasians (I am a kiwi) probably don't realise that most / many Asians have trouble digesting milk. So the market is truly massive. England doesn't/didn't make sense to me as a priority market.

all the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.92
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $4.279B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.87 $5.98 $5.87 $20.08M 3.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16080 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 1782 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.94
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.90 $5.98 $5.87 422396
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.