A2M 0.95% $5.31 the a2 milk company limited

Maybe we are viewing Covid wrong. Instead of a (short term...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Maybe we are viewing Covid wrong. Instead of a (short term problem) it could possibly be a medium to long term positive for A2M.

Chinese (and others) may want to invest even more into healthy choices for their children and this may put A2M further of the head of the pack.

Westerners do not appreciate the importance of family and children in the Chinese (Asian) culture. They sacrifice everything for their children. Where as we might give the kids a few bucks to go and by a pie and chips for lunch. They insist their kids eat well so they are healthy, strong and can study hard. The parents may see A2M as part of the head start to health and intelligence for their kids. I truly think any short term hiccup is a long term buying opportunity. The Chinese people have great distrust in their government (they really do have a lot in common with westerners and I imagine the pandemic induced lies from the government will only further this and favour foreign (healthy) brands in the long term.

If A2M were hit by a tariff informal Daigou's would come roaring back. No place is as competitive as china. No people as entrepreneurial. If there is an opportunity to make $ they will take it. If they are blocked one way, they will find another. This is one product and company i am not worried about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.31
Change
0.050(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $3.844B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.28 $5.35 $5.23 $26.49M 4.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6023 $5.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.32 11392 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.