NVX 4.51% 69.5¢ novonix limited

Any day now was kind of a loose term, 2 - 3 months wouldn't...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    Any day now was kind of a loose term, 2 - 3 months wouldn't surprise me and I wouldn't be dissapointed, I just wouldn't be surprised if something happened sooner either. Regardless, I'm not in it for a short trade and see Novonix and Talga as monsters of the battery materials industry in the making. There aren't many other coated anode producers ex China, let alone any as advanced, and the barriers to entry are very high. They have first mover advantage and with demand set to outstrip supply into the future it's looking pretty good.

I suspect different customers are at different stages of commercial discussions and the qualification process, so some are likely closer to execution and being prioritised for supply volumes than others.

In the last quarterly on 26 April they said:
    "This quarter has seen extremely promising progress on all fronts of our business. We have demonstrated our Generation 3 furnace technology performance in meeting all specification targets for our GX-23 grade of synthetic graphite product while continuing to sample different volumes of materials to various customers".

Sounds good to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.030(4.51%)
Mkt cap ! $342.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.5¢ 69.5¢ 66.0¢ $401.6K 596.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7785 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.5¢ 100460 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.