NVX 0.00% 80.0¢ novonix limited

Good to have you aboard, wish I could add to my position but I’m...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Good to have you aboard, wish I could add to my position but I’m all tapped out for now.
    Absolutely agree Novonix will be a monster.
    The group rarely even discuss the European possibilities as there’s very little info if any yet but we know Phillips 66 will be planning something & NVX will be a part of that & it will be huge.

The DPMG process uses a process of mechanofusion so I’m not sure if that’s classed as a form of coating.
    But saying that there’s been little info available over the past 3 years since announced so I’m unsure if anything’s changed.
    There is a more recent patent pending of Mark O’s regarding SG/silicon anodes using around 10% silicon but that used a different dry synthesis method than DPMG.
    Tesla intends to use a dry coat process but I can’t say I’ve seen that term used with novonix.

A question if anyone has researched into the DPMG process & cathode production.
    Mark O stated in his research there was a good possibility of using class 2 Nickel instead of class 1. (Big price difference).
    Can anyone confirm if there’s info available, I can’t find any updates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.