NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-10238

1. Sy8
    617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    Here here,
    The TAQAT recent Ann wording is a little confusing, it may be 75ktpa needle coke through CLG that will become 30ktpa sg?

I think the most important part that is currently happening, is the company is producing sg at spec from the gen 3 furnaces. Currently running at “C sampling”. Described as mass production at scale > 10t. Which is they’re final level prior to supply contract and then ongoing qualification testing.
    It’s always easier to replicate and scale once you get the process right. I liked C. Yorks comments, “We are developing a process that is Continuous, we are the only company as far as I’m aware to do this, and ultimately it will be cost effective” but requires scaling, which requires Capital.

He also said the Cathode side of the business will be easier to set up because they’re using “off the shelf items/equipment” unlike the anode side of the buisness. Which makes sense. There are quite a few companies heading down the dry cathode process to eliminate waste, Nano One for example. I’m sure there will be a lot interest in DPMG, process. If water & chemical saving is proven at scale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.