NVX 1.45% 70.0¢ novonix limited

Wow. Some of you sound like first-rate crybabies rambling on Dr....

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Wow.
    Some of you sound like first-rate crybabies rambling on Dr. Burns' leadership blah blah blah. I'm going to assume that you're either a bit green with investing or bit greedy, trying to walk the sh price down. In the end, doesn't matter to me as I've used the see-saw volatility to take my cost basis down 48% in the last several months. Still a bit under water, but doing something about it is more beneficial than playing keyboard warrior/whiner/crybaby --

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5373/5373023-30be948b8d87127b72c374c991a1404a.jpg

You can bicker all you want, but Dr. Burns' has assembled a world-class management team around him with job specific, EOM-tier resumes to help him guide the ship. And that doesn't even include the board members. No other 1st-tier graphite companies are doing well atm, and many are suffering through the orphan period without a PSX behind them. Have you seen NMG or SYA charts lately? SYA Verner bought himself 2m shares last night. Get this: he's topping off just as Ford and SK grab 9.2B from the DOE. sneaky.png

Huge media about KSA EV development this week with NVX right in the middle of it.

Canada Accelerate circling the wagons with mine to battery ambitions with POSCO investing 1B with Ford. Again, NVX right in the middle of it as the only SG provider.

For the last few months I've been watching something interesting playing out with the NVNXF chart. The highlighted area inside the blue box starts on May 22, 2022. As the price slowly went south, the Accumulation/Distribution chart roughly stayed even, building a bullish ascending triangle. We are currently within the 3rd red circle indicating accumulation over the resistance line.

Today, just as numerous news outlets increased their rally cries about graphite shortages, the prices for NVNXF and SYAAF(SYA) got pushed down around 8.5% during intra-day, only to recover minutes before closing. Squinting, you can see the long daily wick below. Hmm.

This accumulation pattern is not visible on either the NVX.ASX or the NVX ADR.

It would seem American investors are slowly loading the wagon from weak hands, whereas the ASX & ADR chart portray a more trader mindset. As some NVNXF holders sold, their shares were quickly bought. I'm not sure if this characterization is 100% accurate, but I wanted to share.

Cheers

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5372/5372978-fc41a0225ae549ad2cb45593b2034075.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.