NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-11030

1. 1,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    RoyBoy ...don't ask me why people behave with madness .. I just don't know but short sellers go on like the company has no real value ..a bit like some buyers who keep buying as the price goes way way up beyond the book value ...I think it's just uncontrollable greed ..One lot believes the company will disappear completely and all its joint ventures ,US$100 million and patents and manufacturing systems are all worth nothing the other lot believe trees grow to the clouds and the company is worth an absolute fortune ...It's simply the Greed thing ..and when people run to short cover it's the fear thing...and when people are long the shares and frantically run to sell its the fear thing.
    We all have the tendency to believe when people buy buy buy they know something we don't ...and when they short short short they know something we don't!!!!
    We have major institutions holding large positions in these shares ....huge companies in the joint ventures...that should also tell you something ...my homework says where the shares are now they are about 1.3 times book ..NOT counting the intrinsic value of the patents or the income that will be generated by their own manufacturing and the income from the revenue flow from the JVs
    HOW MUCH DO I THINK IT SHOLD BE WORTH about three times book ...roughly about three dollars and this is the figure...certainly no more at this stage ...and the minimum price ..about book price or very near it 80c to 90 c...but that book does not include anything but cash and assets value...so it makes very little long term sense. .
    If NVX made a major placement of shares to a major group like Amazon Google or Tesla or to General Electric ..it would quickly go up to the three dollars and maybe a lot more..I hope this helps a little RoyBoy
    All the best to All..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $344.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 72.0¢ 68.5¢ $478.7K 675.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15701 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.