NVX 0.82% 61.5¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-11092

1. 1,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 903
    Mr / Mrs/ Miss squire ..I totally agree but I would tilt my intuition more in the direction of production timing....we know that Graphite from mines will supply only 10% of total graphite needs as battery expansion gets fully under way WORLD WIDE ...but that will materialise when production of batteries pushes up the Graphite supply from mines until it just cannot meet the rapidly dynamic growth in demand FOR GRAPHITE...as price moves up Synthetic graphite will become profitable...with the massive supply of Chinese Graphite FROM MINES ...SYNTHETIC GRAPHITE production is just not profitable RIGHT NOW..If we had reached the point of profitability I believe you would be paying at least $5 for NVX ..to grab a number ....we are like BlackRock .."we are investing in a "permanent call option" on the future price of NVX which is securely linked to the future price of Graphite".
    Now BlackRock is one of the most successful FUNDS in the world ..run by Larry Fink... NOT SILLY IS LARRY FINK...A Critical Question ..Why is a multi trillion dollar fund investing in NVX ..I would add... they have the best private research in the world that money can buy !!!!
    All the Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.005(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $303.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 63.5¢ 61.0¢ $650.5K 1.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 66264 61.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 4039 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.