NVX 0.73% 69.0¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-11186

1. 1,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    RoyBoy you have taken a wise decision..but as I said experts get all the best information...and should on balance be more correct than incorrect ..but that's all I can say!!!???
    On your own private money... good luck...It appears that NVX has a good technology ...well protected patents... and a very good board...this ...plus the cash in bank and the probable grant from the US Government should on balance give you a return on your investment ..Again it's just patience to ride through the crazy trading cycles ..to keep your nerve ...and don't sell too early unless there is a very good reason to sell..I'm sure NVX will go from strength to strength and the EBITDA will eventually become positive and cash flow will strengthen as NVX production and its JVs production gets under way....and success in the company activities eventually comes through in the price.
    Mind you I'm thinking in years not months!!!
    We always have to bear in mind that a risk free rate of return is the interest rate on a deposit at the bank ..so to get double your money in three years to five years in a fast growing young company ..is an exceptionally good rate of return...yet some people expect five to ten times their money!!!!! I can assure you that is a very very rare event.
    All strings to your bow.
    All the Best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
0.005(0.73%)
Mkt cap ! $337.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 70.0¢ 68.5¢ $300.0K 432.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 132316 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 7736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.