NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Where’s the diversity of Anode supply, I agree , remove the...

1. Sy8
    617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    Where’s the diversity of Anode supply, I agree , remove the Tariff waiver and assist Panasonic and other fulfill their diversity quotas

Megan Myungwon Lee
    3rd+

Chairwoman and CEO at Panasonic North America

4d

Supplier diversity is important for so many reasons and I’m proud that we have people like Joe, Asad, Tyler and many others helping us tap deeper into inclusivity to extract innovation and new ideas

View profile for Joe Haury

Global Supply Chain & Operations Executive

4d

If we truly believe that new ideas and innovation are essential to business progress, then we must be committed and open to working with diverse suppliers. For our Panasonic North America sourcing and procurement team, this is our mindset and an important area of growth for us. Supplier diversity is an active commitment that requires… Communicating with diverse suppliers to understand their service offerings and to evaluate their ability to serve business needs. Measuring the diversity of our supply base on a regular basis to track our progress towards greater inclusion of diverse suppliers. Establishing and maintaining partnerships with local businesses and community organizations focused on diverse suppliers, including being an active member of national and regional supplier diversity organizations. A special thanks to Asad Khawar and Tyler Simcox on our team for all their work and support in this critical area.What are some ways supplier diversity has supported your business?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $344.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 72.0¢ 68.5¢ $478.7K 675.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15701 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.