NVX 0.00% 81.0¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-11283

1. 2,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 921
    Jaboo...Go read Ben Graham's work and look at Warren Buffett's results over the years..Fundamental Analysis .. ..as yet in NVX's case there is little fundamental data to drive broad investment ...We have a great little seed that is developing very well and a growth in joint ventures strongly underway ..but as yet the tools are not yet complete to do the job...it is a work in progress and this will continue to develop...Proof of concept has been established ..the Anodes and the cathodes meet the highest Commercial Standards ..although we do not as yet have final proof of continuous mass production..we do have proof of continuous batch production and mass production will be done through high volume batch production ..Majors such as Kore have attested to the graphite quality and Kore has backed NVX technology with hard cash and orders for future production.I believe other Battery Manufacturers will most likely follow after successful product testing ..Building factories and raising production is all in progress but has not yet arrived...."all going to plan ..but "At this Moment" ..the factors of production are not yet in place for mass production ..Only When major delivery targets are being met and demand through orders are fully in place and production facilities are meeting a target of 10,000 tons a year of graphite production and production is on the rise to meet higher levels of output ,Cash Flow is positive and EBITDA is in place, only then, will the majority of yet uncommitted but Interested institutions start to originate and build their positions and the retail investment will surge.At present NVX investors are early stage investors .At present the patents for the wonderful technology for Anodes and Cathodes are still in progress, being protected under patent law ..but have not yet completed full patent requirements.
    Fields are being cleared and facilities being extended and potential clients are testing the high quality Anodes and Cathodes produced to asses their requirements. If the NVX products meet their standards then orders will continue to flow to meet and drive future production ...now what's "Not to Like About That?" "Taste and try before you buy applies to all fields of human endeavour!!!"
    I say we need patience and I say it again...Rome was not built in a day..Great progress is powerfully underway but at this stage it is those investors who "Buy for Growth" who are predominantly involved..Later investors will arrive who see enough value by NVX graduating to a positive EBITDA AND A POSITIVE AND RISING CASH FLOW ..so Patience ..Jaboo Patience .. it's a major ingredient in the investment pudding!!!!
    All the Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.