NVX 7.19% 71.0¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-11444

1. 1,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 886
    Kokoro..go back and you'll see I've been counselling caution for some time on the markets and counselled care and have warned about not buying much beyond book value ..that the USA Stockmarket was in a bubble and to take a strong control of personal risk....I have never adopted your highly negative attitude towards investing in NVX ..and if you go back and read you will see I have stated I have had a large cash position for some time ...but you always puff out your chest about NVX being useless....I have always maintained we will have to have patience ...I warned about a double top forming some time ago ..I am purely now bringing the macro picture up to date ...The large correction will be purely a U.S. market event ...however it will effect every market and may present opportunities to add to my holdings at lower levels.. NVX is at the forefront of industrial change ...allied with some major groups ...what is not to like about that?? However you will always be totally negative...as you are short....So be it.
    I will remain long and patient.
    All the Best to All..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
-0.055(7.19%)
Mkt cap ! $347.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 75.0¢ 70.0¢ $1.826M 2.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7797 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 24884 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.