NVX 1.67% 59.0¢ novonix limited

RoyBoy ..I should have added ..the market moves in three types...

1. 2,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 911
    RoyBoy ..I should have added ..the market moves in three types of patterns and all these patterns integrate....best to explain there is the day to day pattern ..often called White Noise it is the daily trading of traders ...then there is the second pattern which can vary from 10 days to 40 days ..it's the movement to higher highs or lower highs and to higher lows or lower lows ...now higher highs and higher lows show an upward trend and lower highs and lower lows show a downward trend ...if we draw a line joining the tops and a line joining the bottom we have something that looks like Tram Tracks ....moving up ...or moving down ...or just moving sideways.
    To look at NVX ....the tram tracks moved all the way up to a high level of about $12 Higher highs and higher lows ..( way out of whack with reality ..driven by Greed, Speculation and very short term thinking) ...then the pattern reversed and we had lower highs and lower lows ...we are now attempting to find a basing level ...and the tram tracks will move sideways until those that wish to sell ..sell ..with the shares moving into new hands ...some will sell, some will buy more, and new buyers and sellers will dominate the activity ...until a new level of stability is established. A side ways movement ...the new news then either builds up more buyers than sellers with a rise in price and a positive trend ( upwards ) or the reverse .....All this activity takes time...months and years.
    However once a solid upward trend is established ( perhaps a year to eighteen months ) then a positive trend can go on for many years as long as revenue and profits are rising ..minimum debt is being built up ..and there is a solid and rising cash flow accompanied by solid earnings margins on their products and good balances at the bank ...I hope these few technical examples help you to understand the patterns that evolve.
    All the best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $290.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 59.0¢ $458.5K 770.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 189643 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 3456 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.