NVX 1.99% 77.0¢ novonix limited

The amount of involvement of this partnership in the US will be...

1. Sy8
    628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420

The amount of involvement of this partnership in the US will be dictated by the interpretation of a FEOC and IRA. OEMs want the tax credits & if materials that are sought from China & partnerships, will loose them the privilege, then the knock on effect will be less involvement. Also a mad scramble to sign up all US battery materials.
    If we look to the recent interpretation of FEOC for the CHIPS act, this may provide insight into how FEOC is interpreted for EV battery materials. I see this as a big positive, because going off the CHIPS act, FEOC interpretation. We could be in a case where Chinese anode will be tax credit ineligible all together. Plus each year as the IRA rolls on more of the battery has to be locally or FTA sourced anyway.

https://www.mayerbrown.com/en/perspectives-events/publications/2023/10/final-chips-act-regulations-may-provide-insight-into-definition-of-a-foreign-entity-of-concern-in-the-inflation-reduction-act-and-the-infrastructure-investment-and-jobs-act

Kore makes LFP & NCM batteries and we’re the exclusive supplier of anode, I don’t think that will be an issue. NCM is more our specialty on the cathode side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
0.015(1.99%)
Mkt cap ! $380.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.5¢ 79.3¢ 75.8¢ $2.193M 2.818M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 35867 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 60674 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.