NVX 1.67% 59.0¢ novonix limited

It's like talking to an addict who cannot admit that he has an...

1. 1,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 426
    It's like talking to an addict who cannot admit that he has an addiction. Whilst he's merrily propagating ultra high risk investments, I wouldn't even dare to make such claims about some of the more stable blue chip companies that have been printing profits and distributing generous dividends for many decades. Things can always change for the worse, especially if you are looking at a longer timeframe, such as 7 years. And it's not like things have ever been good for NVX. Thusfar, the entire history of this company is a history of money burning.

That said, a good example of how things can go wrong is Koninklijke Philips, the global electronics and lightings corporation, and indeed one of the leaders of healthcare technology. A successful company which has been around for over a century and made epic new peaks of valuation in 2021. Look at it now. A massive collapse over the past couple of years due to a single major mishap. Whilst it may be an excellent entry point to a great company that is unlikely to disappear, it probably doesn't offer much consolation to the folks who entered at the peak. And things can, indeed, go further south. And let me re-iterate: NVX never had a history of success, it is a high risk bet with ever higher risks as the cash position keeps shrinking.

A little more humility would be appreciated from the bulls. It is extremely irresponsible to drag in other people into what *may be* a terrible investment.
    Last edited by kokoro: 10/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $290.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 59.0¢ $458.5K 770.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 189643 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 3456 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.