NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-12181

1. Sy8
    617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    View profile for Isobel Sheldon OBE

Founder/Principle Consultant at OakPolyTech Ltd

1d

The west should have been wise to this when I, and others, were waving the graphite warning flag about 5 years ago nowWe have the raw material in our doorstep for synthetic graphite, needle coke for the North Sea and supplied out of Lincolnshire that was shipped to China to make synthetic Graphite We’re now going to face yet another expensive and net zero delaying crunch because of export restrictions from China and lack of vision in the westAnother example of something that’s going to become critical, could have been avoided if people had listened and now will create an expensive scramble on short timescales to try to resolve‘Exasperated’ is usually my response when people ask how I feel about the state of the UK/European battery industry

Factbox: China curbs graphite exports in latest critical minerals squeeze — Reuters

Factbox: China curbs graphite exports in latest critical minerals squeeze — Reuters

apple.news

https://www.thehullstory.com/allarticles/humber-energy-boards-green-investment-message-to-minister

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $344.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 72.0¢ 68.5¢ $478.7K 675.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15701 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.