NVX 3.08% 63.0¢ novonix limited

I don’t think you’re dreaming. Watch this interview attached...

1. Sy8
    615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    I don’t think you’re dreaming. Watch this interview attached from two weeks ago with Chris B on Chinese dominance of graphite and the importance of localisation. Quite Eerie

@burty will be interesting to see next moves. The furnaces are modular, the photo we were given was of “Two of our gen3 furnaces” so scaling is dependent on demand, equipment supply and of course funding. I’d like to see the Grant come through from DoE to expedite Finalising Riverside Engineering. In their own words this needs completion first prior to scaling & next facility. Yep foot to the floor on this.

Look at the last twelve months, China crashed the spherical & sg graphite price mid year through subsidised production(11 year price lows)then continued to up production even though the price was low, stymying non Chinese start ups unable to compete, leaving them with all the moves. Great chess

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2023/10/05/novonix-discusses-chinas-dominance-in-battery-materials-supply-chain.html?trk=feed-detail_main-feed-card_feed-article-content

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $308.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 65.0¢ 63.0¢ $477.6K 749.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 201779 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.0¢ 19000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.