NVX 3.25% 59.5¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-12548

1. Sy8
    624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Just slow down a second, apologise if I’m taking you out of context, But the loan in DD with the DoE is not for Riverside,
    There is no evidence they have gone back for a loan. There is also nothing about a short timeline to use all the money, if that was the case, I’m not sure they would have have stated “customer revenue” as a source of matching the grant. For the record they have stated 2025 is when they want to start to generate some real returns.
    They stated again at the time of receiving the revised 100m grant. That the loan is for the next facility that will be minimum 30ktpa.

You asked a good question earlier, how many more furnaces for Riverside? Look back at the picture in the riverside update announcement to 20ktpa. That was two gen 3 furnaces, (to help with an idea of scale). Based on free space pictured, they have room for several more.
    Q1 next year is not far away & a more plausible picture will come out once the engineering is finalised. Not only for Riverside scaling & next facility. But for the Saudi JV, which I agree with some others here, is under appreciated as a future revenue stream.
    Offtake is incredibly hard to predict, Samsung and Panasonic are the big two most mentioned in interviews. They, along with LGES are currently building multiple plants & will each consume more anode than is currently imported into the US.
    There’s a bit to play out toward the end of year, firstly China permits will start in Dec, then FEOC interpretation & 301 tariffs, could each have an effect on companies locking up future US supply.

This year has felt like a perpetual holding pattern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
-0.020(3.25%)
Mkt cap ! $293.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 61.0¢ 59.0¢ $370.4K 620.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 103965 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.5¢ 2160 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.