NVX 4.24% 61.5¢ novonix limited

lol. I was actually thinking when doing the back of an envelop...

1. 5,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 872
    lol. I was actually thinking when doing the back of an envelop numbers I hope no one mentions proportioning build costs.

Apart from buying the land and constructing/buying existing buildings for a greenfield site, the main costs for building a synthetic plant is the furnaces, mills and pipe work. I think your cost differential between buying land, buildings, power requirements and preparing ground work etc between a 40kt plant and a 70kt plant is way too high and costly as a % of overall cost. The more land you buy the cheaper it is by sqm and same goes for constructing buildings. They're basically big sheds/warehouses. I know SYR's were. You're not build something as complex as a house, unit complex or a hospital. The money is in the plant and equipment.

One thing I have been thinking about is can you install new plant and equipment in a building with active furnaces or does each expansion require a separate building? Or do the furnaces need to be shut down?

The amount of public info out there is basically no existent on natural or synthetic AAM processing plants. What little there is out there is probably in Chinese. The flow sheets in any graphite companies quarterlies are simplistic and unhelpful when we start delving down into the levels some of us are.

Happy to continue sharing thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.025(4.24%)
Mkt cap ! $303.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 61.5¢ 59.0¢ $677.5K 1.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1450 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.5¢ 33870 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.