NVX 3.17% 61.0¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-12608

1. 2,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 909
    PaulWeller...has asked about the looming crash...don't kid yourself we are still in a huge US bubble and that "double top "in All the US indices is still underway completing the second top .Indeed Warren and Charlie have built up a multibillion dollar nest egg of about 170 billion in TBills and cash ...they normally hold only 70 million in cash and TBills ..Warren is now also moving funds from equity sales into US Bonds ...
    Look at the breadth of the US market most shares are hardly participating ..it's mostly being driven by a select grouping of technology stocks...Yes Paul I am still 99% cash and Bonds with holdings in only two shares NVX and PEN...and if the markets half and the interest rates crash I will make a handsome return on my bonds and I am happy to spend a bit of extra money at that time in buying more NVX and PEN.....but I'll be waiting until the markets level out or fall further after the crash ...Bubbles don't completely deflate in a day so I won't dive in boots and all!!!!
    All the Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $300.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 62.5¢ 60.5¢ $662.0K 1.080M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 107856 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 8822 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.