NVX 0.60% 83.0¢ novonix limited

Review of NVX news articles on their web site.I have waited this...

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Review of NVX news articles on their web site.
    I have waited this long, just one more quarter- for scaling.

Sep 2023.
    The timing of future site expansions such as those proposed for North America and Saudi Arabia is dependent on finalized Riverside engineering (expected in the first quarter of 2024), customer off-takes and securing of capital.

Highlights from recent production campaigns:

• Demonstrated successful production with the Company’s Generation 3 Furnaces meeting design targets, including throughput, cost, and sustainability targets
    • Doubled production capacity target to up to 20,000 tpa for Tennessee facility
    • Expected capital and operating costs for future facilities projected to be lower than the Company’s initial estimates

BRISBANE, Australia, Sept. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — NOVONIX Limited (NASDAQ: NVX, ASX: NVX) (“NOVONIX” or “the Company”), a leading battery materials and technology company, is pleased to provide an update on production from its proprietary, continuous induction Generation 3 Furnaces (“Furnaces”) at its Riverside, Tennessee facility. The Company previously reported its high-performance battery grade synthetic graphite met specification targets from its Furnaces.

Production campaigns have been ongoing to provide both operating data and economic insight on this breakthrough technology. In the most recent campaign, material was produced that met all specifications while also reaching the equipment design throughput targets. The Company will continue with production campaigns to collect more operational data and provide mass-production material for sampling to potential customers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $405.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 86.0¢ 82.5¢ $1.366M 1.640M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2205 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 4757 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
82.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
85.5¢ 86.0¢ 82.5¢ 545212
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.