NVX 2.41% 85.0¢ novonix limited

This has been pulled over from a PLS thread but it is of...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6130/6130586-3d93d079c42d430b1abdc4fdbe7c65d8.jpg
    This has been pulled over from a PLS thread but it is of interest to NVX.
    I was one of the few at the AGM in person. Initially I was a little empty from what was a very vanilla meeting. I went there concerned that there might be a delay in income, with the Kore site potentially running behind schedule, and the BigBlue engineering report "late". Coming some time this year now.
    For those that have listened to Chris and the Admiral's words there was and implied "we are on schedule" with ramp up. While Chris seemed to put Panasonic in front of Kore in his wording with regards to our initial customers.
    After the meeting I had a few words with Chris and there was a response from Chris that seemed to suggest that if Kore are late, it won't be a big deal, others need our stuff. By far the most important impression from that chat was that BigBlue is a massive asset as NO ONE ELSE can send out the sort of anode sample that they are producing, not lab scale samples but real production samples. (USA compliant)
    Chris seemed to imply there are lots of samples going out and our 1st mover advantage for anode is very much intact for "tariff" free LIB production. My conclusion is that many of the above(Battery production startups) are asking for samples, pricing etc and they will need it sooner than others can ramp up.???
    Additionally Chris could not see much difference between at Republican or a Democrat election result.
    I also did some fishing around Tesla and their dry coating process. Again "I fee" we have been supplying samples but again Chris had no anxiety around a need for a Tesla contract and I was left feeling our orders will not necessarily depend or come from Tesla.
    It must be noted all were very quickly back on a plane and getting back to business.
    Still more than hopeful we will have a good year. Just my opinions, not advice.
    Calcutta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.020(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $415.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 87.0¢ 83.5¢ $1.126M 1.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21390 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 62458 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
84.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 1.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
85.0¢ 86.5¢ 83.8¢ 300661
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.