NVX 1.45% 70.0¢ novonix limited

Given the low interest environment, the market is pricing in...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

Given the low interest environment, the market is pricing in future growth to a greater extent than previously. For me, the PureGraphite production numbers make this a good buy for a LT hold. What is extremely exciting is the trajectory to beat their predictions without even considering the growth of the other aspects of the business (Cathode, Electrolyte, DPMG licensing).

The ideal situation at BD for me would be no mention of NVX by Tesla but staying with a Nickel/Graphite battery. This would inevitably drop the stock price but validate the PG tech as something that will be relevant for the next 10+ years. It's a great opportunity to top up and cost price average down for new holders. We can then sit back and watch the supply agreements for the anode flow in as well as wait for developments from the cathode side of the business.
    The European expansion, which is a massive market for batteries, is another great opportunity being pursued by NVX which I'm eager for updates on moving forward.

My concern is that it all sounds too simple of an investment with very little downside in the long term unless brand new tech leaves Lithium ion batteries in the dust.
    Another question for those more informed than me (@Greenenergy@Feral54) is, how has NVX (a small cap aussie company) left the big boys in the industry CATL ect. in the dust. Why have they not made similar breakthrough in respect to Anode/Cathode/Electrolyte for long term use when they would have R&D budgets and facilities which dwarf NVX's. Am I/we all missing something?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
0.010(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $339.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.5¢ 69.0¢ $317.0K 455.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 78509 69.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 35563 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.