NVX 0.75% 67.0¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-13994

1. 1,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    I agree that SYR has been belted unreasonably, and I think its in a good position to do exceptionally well in the next few years if the cards finally fall the right way. NVX and SYR have a lot in common despite the obvious differences.

Yes, a Trump presidency is a real risk to anything that could be considered to be action on climate change, most notably the North American BESS and EV industry. I will say a few things that give me hope regardless of the outcome:
    a) Trump will near certainly put large tariffs on Chinese anode immediately, and not because he want's to help the likes of SYR or NVX
    b) Trump can't unilaterally wind back the IRA unless he wins control of congress also which is very very unlikely. He could slow some things, and would huff and puff a lot. Remember in 2017 and 218 when the GOP controlled the house and the senate and Trump's whole schtick was dismantling Obama's legacy and he STILL couldn't undo the Affordable Care Act (Obama Care).
    c) If things progress as we all hope before November or even January '25 (we all want to see offtakes and finance secured, and i'll say the majority want to see tariffs introduced) then NVX and possibly SYR will have "unstoppable" momentum. By unstoppable I mean they will certainly make a large dent in their medium-long term production targets.
    d) Dr Burns he could not see much difference between at Republican or a Democrat election result after the agm - thanks @calcutta https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/73544710/single

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
0.005(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $330.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.5¢ 69.5¢ 67.0¢ $225.1K 330.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 143155 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 865 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.