NVX 0.00% 80.0¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-14195

1. 1,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    This is as good as an explanation for the state of play that I have come across.

“In our last conversation, you mentioned that in your view, graphite was next. I believe in terms of being in a bull market for pricing. How do you feel about graphite today?I was wrong, wasn't I?Well, I mean, I still feel that graphite is one of those industries that is really badly understood by policy makers and by investors. You know, graphite equities have really only gone in one direction since the last time we spoke. Graphite prices have also only gone in one direction.And we talked about nickel. I mean, graphite is another one of those industries which really needs government protection because it's very, very difficult, but it's actually impossible to build any new graphite projects with prices at the level that they're currently at. So we need to see government funds coming in because the equity markets are closed to these companies and probably the debt markets are largely closed to these companies.So if you want to build a viable midstream and even upstream graphite supply chain in the US or North America, in Western Europe, then governments have to come in.Why is that? Are we just talking about that these are[…]”From Mining Stock Education: Lithium Price Has Bottomed but No New Highs for 5-6 Years says Battery Metals Analyst Matt Fernley, 23 May 2024

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.