NVX 4.24% 61.5¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-14317

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Interesting podcast, it always gives me confidence to hear Dr. Chris Burns speak.However, I must admit that I'm a bit disappointed to hear that the first delivery next year will be to Panasonic. I might be mistaken, but I thought the first delivery was supposed to be to KORE this year. You can tell that the words are chosen quite tactically to not make the disappointment too severe. "At the end of this year the first full lines of riverside come on with a 3.000 TPA run rate, so that we can go through all of our final mass production qualifications, sampling and audits and start delivering next year to Panasonic." To me, this sounds a bit like: The deliveries to KORE are delayed, but to keep investors happy we'll put the machines on anyway.

On the other hand, it's good to see that there is finally light at the end of the tunnel and we are not far from the first delivery of NAM, and thus the first revenue will be coming in. In my eyes, this will be a turning point for Novonix and the stock price. This marks the beginning of a new chapter, proving that Novonix's plans are not just on paper but are being validated in practice. As soon as the first revenues become a reality, this will also draw the attention of institutional investors. Investing in Novonix will carry less risk once the first revenues have been achieved. We can all imagine what that will do to the share price.

IMHO, NFA, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.025(4.24%)
Mkt cap ! $303.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 61.5¢ 59.0¢ $677.5K 1.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1450 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.5¢ 33870 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.