NVX 6.16% 68.5¢ novonix limited

got out like investors do?? They were promoting the company...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    got out like investors do?? They were promoting the company meanwhile selling off their position, Board members are supposed to serve their shareholders in some way not deceive them into a false sense of security. I call balls#it
    St Baker was a Board member & CEO at one point.
    Tevor St Baker
    Philip St Baker
    Robert Cooper
    Dan Akerson
    Andrew Liveris
    Nick Liveris
    Daniel Deas
    6 out of 7 are founding members or long term leadership positions
    All left before any graphite was mined or any Synthetic Graphite mass produced.
    Tony Bellas the remaining OG board member gets to sell the whole bulls#it story of Mt Dromedary for a second time 9 years later filling his pockets again.
    Good for you if you chose to blindly support the deception but I will no longer tolerate at.
    Why do you think info is now being removed from the net.
    To cover their ass
    The investors who remain have incentives to stay. .
    PSX will supply needle coke so it’s a no brainer they remain investors.
    LGES are guaranteed $1.60 share price in 2026
    Citi investors biggest shareholders are the worst of the worst ie,, Blackrock & vanguard
    The so called secure shares of StBaker & his investment co’s and Baynton are now in the hands of the most powerful investors who will trade in an out dictating the direction of the SP however they choose until mass production which keeps being delayed.
    As far back as 2019 Philip St Baker was promoting Novonix was mass production ready… 5 years ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.