NVX 6.16% 68.5¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-14559

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    I’m saying Chris Burns is a spineless worm but I’m still holding because I’m confident in mass production in 2025 but I’ll bet you Tysons remaining 6 brain cells there’ll be no mass production in 2024 (revenue generating - not sampling). Gutless Burns has never been straight, always promoted big production numbers knowing very well they were unobtainable. The CFO resigned, now the Anode President (both within 3 months), there is nothing positive about that. Scam is relating to St Baker, Baynton etc… Them selling absolutely decimated the SP. They would’ve been very well aware of the delays so slipped out the back door effectively trapping unaware retail investors in the process. The SP should hold above its book value which equates to approx 50c hence the back & forth 60c-95c range we’ve experienced the past 2 years. We’ve just been schooled about the realities of mass production delays & unexpected increased costs yet after 9 years of pis#ing around with Mt Drom & letting our Australian board members with mining experience bail (Cooper/Baynton/St Baker) they then decide to re-visit the mine & tie up resources including our CEO. Just another money pit unlikely to generate revenue for another 5-10 years. It’s the lies & deception I have an issue with, not the company as a whole so regardless of my views of the CEO I still remain confident 2025 will be the year mass production commences & increases from then on. LGES & Panasonic are the potential cash cows for Novonix so if they can succeed in producing suitable products specifically for them the revenue will be massive but that’s not until 2027 Powerco/VW would be the cherry on the top but like the TAQAT deal it can also be cancelled in an instant. I’ve always maintained Novonix has a strategic national security value hence the constant US Gov funding. 2025 is the take off year.. as long as the senile old git & the cackling hoe doesn’t plunge the worlds economy into a full blown recession prior to Novembers election which is very possible with 2 wars, increasing inflation & unemployment gaining momentum rapidly, and Trump turning his head at exactly the right moment ruining any hopes of guaranteed re-election. When men can legally punch woman in the face at the olympics and millions of unknowns can walk across open boarders & receive gov benefits better than the countries former serving military members then you know society is extremely messed up & on the verge of a potential catastrophe so who knows how macro/micro economics will play out in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.