NVX 9.49% 62.0¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-14569

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

Have you contacted them about your concerns? I understand your worries and frustrations. The language used by Novonix is regularly adjusted—from delivery to KORE at the end of 2024 to the start of production at the end of 2024. To me, this sounds like “we’re not going to make deliveries, but to keep the investors happy, we’ll turn on the machines anyway.” After all, if you produce 1kg of anode on December 28, you can claim that production started at the end of 2024.

I agree with Joey6 that I don’t believe there is any malicious intent involved. I see it more as clumsiness and inexperience. I think that if Novonix really wanted to, they could have been ready for large-scale production sooner. It seems that, partly due to the Chinese supply, demand is not yet as high as expected. I am confident that this demand will eventually materialize, and I also believe that it is wise for them to scale up gradually and grow with demand, rather than getting ahead of themselves.

It is clear that Chris has never run a successful large company in the past. That’s why I’m disappointed that an unknown CFO has been hired. I had hoped they would choose a seasoned CFO with the necessary experience at a publicly listed company with a market cap of 5 to 10 billion+.

Regarding Chris’s reliability, it’s important to understand that Andrew Levris is not just anyone—he seems to be someone who is fully informed about everything. I don’t believe that if there were truly bad intentions, Andrew would want to continue associating his name with the company. The same goes for someone as highly respected as Jeff Dahn, whose credibility I also hold in high regard. After all, Chris was mentored by Jeff, and in my eyes, Chris is a very smart person in the field of battery technology, though perhaps less adept as a CEO.

Additionally, the recent visit by Novonix to Panasonic in Japan and the investments from the U.S. government didn’t happen by chance. These kinds of entities conduct extremely thorough research before partnering with companies. The DOE doesn’t just give away $100 million without meticulous investigation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
-0.065(9.49%)
Mkt cap ! $305.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 67.0¢ 60.5¢ $1.658M 2.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 116270 61.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 43938 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.