NVX 3.93% 85.5¢ novonix limited

It was in the AFR article I posted above, also the previous CEO...

1. 1,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    It was in the AFR article I posted above, also the previous CEO Phil St Baker also stated expansion of Novonix's PUREgraphitefactories(plural) via debt funding in the FInance News Network (from 3min 35sec) interview in June at bottom...here are the comments specific to US Govt Loans.

"Novonix has caught the eye of the US government after establishing itself as a credible non-Chinese supplier of synthetic graphite anode material and a potential ground-breaker in cathode technology.

The company, which has Washington H. Soul Pattinson and Regal Funds Management as substantial shareholders, is looking to build on an initial supply agreement with Samsung to fund ambitious growth plans.But it could also tap into attractive US government loan packages aimed at supporting advantaged manufacturing as Washington seeks to cut its reliance on China.

The company also has the backing of coal baron Trevor St Baker.

Novonix chief executive Chris Burns and Mr Natter have been doing the rounds in Washington and having some input on legislation around critical minerals.

“There is no question this has been an active area for us and when we look at North America and the US specifically, they have identified this as a national security issue with the reliance on China,” Dr Burns said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.5¢
Change
-0.035(3.93%)
Mkt cap ! $424.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 92.5¢ 85.5¢ $2.195M 2.480M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 26183 85.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.0¢ 35082 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
86.0¢
  Change
-0.035 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
91.0¢ 92.0¢ 85.0¢ 648682
Last updated 15.39pm 30/04/2024 ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.