NVX 0.75% 66.5¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-2379

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Irrespective of whether they have the best experts in the field, the bottom line in the success of novonix is its ability to scale battery production. So far, they have not had any significant contracts in regards to battery production. A non binding mou isn't really anything significant.

Right now they are researching and refining their product. Seems to me like their pitching their technology to various EV / battery manufacturing giants. There's two scenarios for nvx. That they have a deal ready and just hasn't been announced and that they are scaling up their battery production in anticipation of the deal or they need to refine their product further because it just isn't good enough. I feel it's the latter and that's why they have gotten jeff as an advisor.

The biggest barrier for novonix is that it is mainly ASX traded. No big institutional investor in the US/CA will pour money into an OTC stock. Novonix needs to address this issue which they might be doing (through the recent restructuring of leadership holdings). Think of how many ASX stocks that have become world leaders and gone on to yield 10-20x returns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $327.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 67.5¢ 66.0¢ $236.9K 355.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 28080 66.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 13000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.