NVX 0.75% 67.0¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-2392

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Of course I know who he is. Its why I put a huge part of my networth in novonix in the first place. Connections and rumours can only get you so far.

At the end of the day, its the quality, efficiency and scalability of their product that will be the determination factor of their success.

Jeff dahn has taken chief scientific advisory role. That doesn't mean that he is joining novonix. He certainly isn't getting paid as an advisor. You need to know the difference between an advisor and an officer in a start up company. What he does provide is great knowledge and expertise, he's true passion lies in the research and advancement of lithium ion batteries. That is why he is stepping down gradually from a role in tesla where they pretty much have their technology ironed out and refined and transitioning into a more research developmental role at various battery research companies like novonix. He might join novonix in a more permanent monetary role in the future. Who knows...

Novonix has provided 20x returns for some people but that doesn't matter, its all about the future returns on investment. You wouldn't still be invested in novonix unless you think it can 5-10x from here on in.

You need to understand the risks and where things can go wrong to truly build conviction in a stock. At this point novonix isn't yet a company that im confident in doubling down on. You might be in novonix to gain a 2-3x but I want at least a 10x on my novonix investment. This is because I see the potential in novonix. I believe that it is the only ASX stock right now capable of 20-50x.

Novonix SP has consolidated after a huge run and now is the perfect time to be topping up if you truly believe in the company.

Last edited by Dingjulyn: 11/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
0.005(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $330.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.5¢ 69.5¢ 67.0¢ $225.1K 330.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 143155 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 865 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.