NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-2647

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    PUREGraphite
    They have enough money to scale to 10 000 tonnes per year. I've read they could sell at $11k per tonne and $6k profit per tonne. It wouldn't surprise me that they new technology could mean higher profit. But on current figures that gives yearly revenue of $110 million and profit of $60 million per year. They intend to 15x that production over the decade, so that would be $1.6 billion revenue and $900million profit per year.

BTS
    Looks currently like $5million revenue per year, but will probably scale up

Cathode materials
    The big unknown. DPMG technology, partnerships for higher grade lithium, possibly use cheaper nickel etc. If they get it right, I would imagine the profits levels are significantly higher than anode material.

Then there are other new technologies and possible battery production down the track.

If they execute (bull case) then nothing would stop them getting to well over $1billion profit per year late this decade. I'm not an expert in all these things, but put a relatively conservative p/e and we could 15x to 20x (or more) by 2030...

If things don't go to the bull case then halve that price. We are still on a 8 to Disallowed over the decade...

All back of the serviette maths but enough to know my long term opinion on where this company is heading. All I want to see is the long term plans executing over time and the path to the above points and I'm a happy chappy. We should all be!

Last edited by phillijr: 07/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $344.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 72.0¢ 68.5¢ $478.7K 675.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15701 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.