NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Thanks for your post NobhillSF and welcome to our little NVX...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Thanks for your post NobhillSF and welcome to our little NVX community. Your contributions are most welcome.

I look forward to many more insights from your perspective in the coming years as we all watch Novonix mature into the behemoth we hope it will become, helping to change the world for the better and rewarding long term investors greatly.

There are many avenues that Novonix is looking into - if some of them pay off like they are planning it's going to be quite the journey this decade!

I eagerly await the supply agreement of PUREGraphite which will secure the viability of the company for the coming years, then the near endless possibilities of DPMG and cathode materials. Drs Dahn and Obravac et al will hopefully bring further breakthough technologies to keep Novonix at the forefront of technology in the battery space.

I do believe that Novonix could easily end up a fairly big player in the battery manufacturing arena, either as a joint venture or even to manufacture their own batteries in the second half of the decade, especially with Admiral Natter and Andrew Liveris steering through govt red tape to become a beacon of hope to the American battery materials supply chain. But, a long way to go before we get to that stage. A lot of hard work ramping and scaling - it's good to see progress on this front recently. The long-awaited shipments to Samsung will be, frankly, a relief, so long overdue they are. But, the results of these shipments should be far away!

Again, welcome, and let's enjoy the journey!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $344.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 72.0¢ 68.5¢ $478.7K 675.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15701 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.