NVX 0.82% 61.5¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-3204

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    You're looking at the wrong end of the telescope.
    The twin to Investment Thesis is Asset Allocation.
    Averaging Up is a good problem to have.
    Averaging Down is good for mature companies with steady revenues which are undergoing their inevitable sector rotation. You hold steady to your thesis and average down. Dollar cost averaging is a derivative on a steady income and investing in mutual funds, especially if you are a passive investor.
    Small caps or start ups are driven by catalysts and growth.
    We're in a catalyst phase with NVX. Derisking with plants, NASDAQ listing, announcements of take offs, and IP portfolio. The price movement can be brisk.
    My own journey included, what is this Tesla Battery Day overhype with solid state thrown in the mix? OK, the Tesla purchase takeover thing is crap, don't want it to be taken over, minor research will take a nibble at 0.80 USD. Further research with Anodes, cathodes, synthetic graphite, people: Dahn, Burns, Liveris, Admiral...culminating in Chattanooga City council meeting and averaging up hit my asset allocation max at 1.74 USD.
    There will always be other people who got a better price. You can be assuaged by the fact that probably every American on the NASDAQ and I think this is in Cathie Wood's ARK Investment wheelhouse depending on their IP portfolio will be paying higher prices. Reminds me of discovering the limit button on Schwab 25 years ago and missing out on options for an arbitrary price reason. Or the time I waste niggling over flight prices when the whole vacation will cost me ten times as much plus time. And that the directors paid a similar price in the last raise.
    For me, for now, have hit my asset allocation max, and can keep an eye but throttle down on due dilligence, next catalyst being NASDAQ. I think way more info and coverage will come out. As for coulda, shoulda, woulda, way more fish to fry in the ocean(in SF), and tech is so easy to scale... ie. nextdoor going public via SPAC. So if you are a long term holder depending, your investment thesis is solid, and have assets to allocate...if you are churning, different story. So build a bridge and get over it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.005(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $303.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 63.5¢ 61.0¢ $650.5K 1.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 66264 61.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 4039 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.