NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-3206

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    "Also, I missed that Andrew Liveris is chairman of Lucid! How did I miss that!"

One of the factors in reassuring my buys-he knows his company's battery needs. Dizzying array of relationships. Liveris is an emeritus demi-god here: former Chairman of DowDupont, on the IBM Board(where he will soon age out-but IBM like formerly Boeing is considered the smartest people in the room, superstar status); On the board of the largest traded public company in Saudi Aramco...Chairman of Black Rock LTC...special adviser to Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, adviser to 250 billion Saudi Arabia Public Investment Fund... you probably know this.
    But he is also on the Board of Churchill Capital, Michael Klein the founder of Churchill and Spac Star sponsored Lucid. I have other Churchill SPACs.. he just announced a new one with Sam Altman called AltC(ALCC) which I will buy into eventually. Michael would probably be involved with NVX if he wasn't so busy minting money sponsoring SPACs. Michael's brother Mark Klein runs Sutter Rock Capital (SuRo Capital)in SF with a bunch of accountants-"democratizes private equity" by investing in B rounds to sponsoring and participating in SPAC PIPEs. A May investment has gotten me over 40% in special dividends already from Palantir exit, 25% Coursera exit, with 5 of their companies going public...ticker: SSSS. But all this to say that unlike mining companies in general, NVX will have zero problem accessing capital for however big they want to get. Huge reassurance for building plants.

Also in the Liveris story that was a positive indicator for me was that Nick Liveris, well pedigreed with Wharton and McKinsey and his Midland, Michigan (home of Dow) cell phone number, and his father's access to stellar companies picked NVX to earn his stripes/cut his teeth as CFO-think they have confidence? Curious whether father got son involved or vice versa but very happy for it. Plus I presume that father will tip the scales or move mountains for son...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $344.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 72.0¢ 68.5¢ $478.7K 675.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15701 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.